How To Style Long Hair Into A Bob
Shaggy bobs are pretty versatile because you can style them in so many surprising ways.
How to style long hair into a bob. A braid is fun way to change things up and add a little something different to your bob hairstyle. This will help your hair frame your face better and make your hair look more natural as it grows out. Secure the top layer of hair to your head.
Braid the bottom layer of your hair. Cut the back section off with your scissors moving the hair tie securing this section up or down based on the length you want. The lob or long bob is the hottest trend hitting runways magazines and the streets this year.
Spray or wet your hair if it is dry or leave it wet after your shower before doing anything else to it. If you have exceptionally long hair consider braiding the bottom layer of your hair. Tips and videos for different haircuts.
Use a braid base and pins to create a faux bob. To cut a bob divide your hair into 3 even sections one in the back and one on either side of your head and put them into ponytail holders. If you have curly hair please them your locks curly and free they look gorgeous with a bob.
Secure the ends with a rubber band. More importantly it s a super low maintenance style. Divide your hair into two sections by parting your hair horizontally from ear to ear.
First if you want to pull off a gothic look like the one presented above start by dyeing the hair into a blue ombre. Who knew your hair could be gathered up into a chic style away from your neck. Section hair at the front to create side bangs then gather the back section of hair into an easy relaxed french twist.
- Natural Hair Styles Black Women
- Natural Hair Sew In Styles
- Natural Hair Styles Tips
- Natural Hair Wedding Styles Tumblr
- Natural Hair Styles For 4c Hair
- Natural Hair Professional Styles
- Natural Hair Protective Styles
- Neck Length Hair Style
- Natural Hair Styles For Short Black Hair
- Natural Kids Hair Styles
- Natural Hair Styles Using Eco Styler Gel
- Neck Length Hair Styles
- New And Simple Hair Style
- Natural Hair Protective Style Challenge
- Natutal Hair Styles
- New Hair Cut Styles
- Natural Styles For Long Hair
- Natural Styles For Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Styles Medium Length
- Natural Short Styles For Black Hair