Relaxed To Natural Hair Transition Styles
Working with transitioning hairstyles braids like with boxer braids or cornrows or dutch braids is a great way to wear pigtails with a little more oomph.
Relaxed to natural hair transition styles. This style requires that you slick back your roots and edges and let your more textured edges curl freely which is perfect to mask the line where your hair is transitioning. As you transition consider this. When i decided to transition from relaxed to natural hair three years ago the big question for me was how i would style my hair.
Relaxing hair gives you six to eight weeks or so of beautifully straight and silky hair. Transitioning entails maintaining the relaxed hair until the natural hair is long enough so that you can cut off the relaxed hair. If your goal is to wear your hair in its natural texture after transitioning from a relaxer then the less heat you use on it the better.
In the beginning on my transition i kept my hair straight until i realized how that wasn t 100 healthy i was going to natural so my hair could be healthier and i didn t want to make that process any harder. Slow transitioning is the long process of growing out your relaxed hair without cutting it so you still maintain some length. You can either decide to do the big chop or you can choose slow transitioning.
Ponytails and buns are a good hairstyle for transitions so enjoy the process styles says. However the transition from relaxed hair into natural hair is tough odd curly bits split ends and endless breakage. It happens to the best of us.
You can start the braids from your front hairline and keep braiding all the way down to the ends. There will be days when your hair will look seriously good take lots of pics and there are days when you may rather wear a hat. Don t lose hope since there is a recovery route.
Tweet 10 tips for transitioning from relaxed to natural hair naturalhair transitioning 1. When transitioning from relaxed to natural hair there are two routes you can take. Other low maintenance styles work just as well when transitioning from relaxed to natural hair.
- How To Style Short Curly Natural Hair
- How To Style Texturized Hair
- How To Style Your Hair Like Joey Graceffa
- How To Style Short Thin Hair
- How To Style Your Hair Like Leonardo Dicaprio
- How To Style Single Braids Black Hair
- How To Style Shoulder Length Hair Without Heat
- How To Style Straight Hair Men
- How To Style Wavy Hair Without Heat
- How To Style Short Natural Black Hair
- How To Style Your Hair For Men
- How To Style Your Hair For An Interview
- How To Style Short Hair African American
- How To Style Your Hair Like Danny Zuko
- How To Style Your Hair Like Zayn Malik
- How To Style Shoulder Length Straight Hair
- How To Style Your Hair Back
- How To Style Short Hair
- How To Style Wavy Hair Naturally
- How To Style Short Hair For Men